Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Social media, Facebook Edit
- Latin America. Cannabis-related links.
- AECU. Asociacion de Estudios del Cannabis del Uruguay.
- PlantatuPlanta | La primer web Uruguaya de autocultivo.
Some news Edit
- Uruguay's Drugs Policy: Regulating Market For Pot. By Annie Murphy. October 2, 2012. NPR. Morning Edition. Same article here, along with transcript, and larger photo of the May 5, 2012 GMM in Montevideo, Uruguay.
- Nationalisation: Uruguay's solution to its drug problem. By Simeon Tegel. The Independent. June 22, 2012. "Law allowing state to sell cannabis could be adopted across Latin America in defiance of US".
- Uruguay Legalizes Marijuana to Fight Crime. June 21, 2012. Latin American Herald Tribune.
- Uruguay government reportedly plans to sell marijuana to registered users. June 20, 2012. The Washington Post.
- Uruguay Marijuana Legalization: Government Proposes Selling Weed Law To Fight Crime. June 20, 2012. By Pablo Fernandez. Huffington Post. "There are no laws against marijuana use in Uruguay. Possession of the drug for personal use has never been criminalized, and a 1974 law gives judges discretion to determine if the amount of marijuana found on a suspect is for legal personal use or for illegal dealing."