Social media, Facebook Edit
- NORML South Africa.
- Below The Lion.
- Iqela Lentsango: The Dagga Party of South Africa.
- Global Marijuana March.
- Medical Marijuana South Africa.
- South Africa Marijuana March. 2008.
- The Anxious Stoner - Clearing Up The Misconceptions About Dagga.
- 420 South Africa | South Africa's Cannabis Discussion Forum
- South Africa's Cannabis Culture Magazine | Below the Lion
- NORML ZA | The South African Chapter of NORML.
- Welcome to the Dagga Party Official Website.
- Cannabis Embassy of South Africa.
- SAFER CIA. Safer Cannabis Information Association.
- How To build a Cannabrick home
- MySpace: www.myspace.com/weed_co_za
- African Cannabis Seeds
- Hemp Now.
- Be NORML ZA Activist Network.
- The Dagga Couple.
- South Africa contacts, links, and more. A Medical Cannabis Resource Center (MERCY) Info page.
- Cannabis in Africa.
Some news Edit
- Decriminalising Dagga: Let a Real Debate Begin :: SACSIS.org.za - by Dale T. McKinley. 10 April 2012. From the article:
- "South Africa holds the dubious ‘honour’ of being the first country to enact a specific law prohibiting the use of dagga. This happened in 1878 when the ‘Christian’ colonial government 'tried to prevent Indian indentured labour from using their sacrament, cannabis, in a bid to convert them to Christianity'. Consistent with the racist nature of most laws passed over the next several decades, the initial anti-dagga law only applied to Indians and was then extended in 1923 'on the grounds that cannabis made mine labour lazy'. In other words, the historic legal basis on which the criminalisation of dagga rests, and has always rested in South Africa, is inherently racist."
2011 Global Marijuana March Edit
- Global Marijuana March South Africa – 2011. Below the Lion.