- Share link: Santiago
|See 2014 Global Cannabis March, and 420 city lists.|
- Can Medical Marijuana Keep Democrats Alive? By Associated Press.
- Rescheduling cannabis will not lower penalties, nor protect states from GOP, etc.
- House GOP passes bill to force Obama to crack down on legal pot in states. 
- Make the Republican Party end the drug war. A multi-trillion dollar waste.
|More cannabis-related links, city lists, and graphics.|
.cl links are for Chile.
|Search for marijuana march videos. And more.|
|See 2013, 2014 Global Marijuana March.|
- Chile. Cannabis-related links.
- MOVIMENTAL cultivatusderechos.cl - Marchas Cultiva tus Derechos. Twitter: @movimental
- Flickr: Amigos Del Cannabis Chile
- YouTube: amigosdelcannabis's Channel.
Social media, Facebook Edit
- Movimental Cultiva tus Derechos.
- Legalización de la Marihuana en Chile (Santiago).
- AmigosdelCannabis RM (Adc).
City info Edit
Global Marijuana March Edit
GMM (years signed up). This city participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), or the Million Marijuana March (MMM). 225 cities from 42 nations signed up for May 4, 2013 or thereabouts.175 cities from 33 nations signed up for May 5, 2012 or thereabouts. See also: 4/20 event lists. 829 different cities have signed up from 72 different nations since 1999.
|Global Marijuana March links.|
|See 2013, 2014 Global Marijuana March.|
Right-click any region for its city list.
Bill Introduced To Legalize Marijuana In Chile. By Steve Elliott. October 3, 2012.
- Miles marchan en Chile para defender la marihuana - América Latina - 20,000 people according to this El Nuevo Herald article. El Nuevo Herald is a McClatchy newspaper published daily in Spanish in Miami, Florida, in the United States. El Nuevo Herald's sister paper is The Miami Herald, also produced by the McClatchy Company.
- Marcha Cultiva tus Derechos 2012: No mas presos por plantar (Oficial Santiago).
- MAMBO PLANTA PARTY: FIESTA AFTER MARCHA CULTIVA TUS DERECHOS 2012.
GMM. May 7, 2011:
- Facebook: Marcha Cultiva tus Derechos 2011 Santiago.
- Marcha Cultiva tus Derechos 2011 Santiago.
- El Ciudadano » El 7 de mayo se realizará la Marcha Cultiva tus Derechos en Santiago.
- Marcha CTD 2011. Marchas Cultiva tus Derechos.
- Youtube: Cosechando Libertad 2011.mov.
- Video preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KAH5N-qPEI
- Flyer: http://r.amigosdelcannabis.cl/2010_04_marcha/afiche_adc_carta.pdf
- Forum: http://foro.amigosdelcannabis.cl/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=26500
- Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78XwSNGVvik
- Photos: http://www.amigosdelcannabis.cl/content/columna-marcha-2010
- Report: Un Exito la Marcha en Chile. Google translation:
- Chile. Marcha marijuana: Demonstrators called for legalization of cannabis. Complete calm in the march was held yesterday for the decriminalization of marijuana. This event is part of a series of similar events that took place throughout Latin America, with the theme of "Grow Your Rights." In Chile, the parade was coordinated by the organization Movimental and performed at noon in Plaza Italia.
- The central activity aimed to demonstrate "public, peaceful and festive war policy against drugs and prohibitionist laws."
- According to organizers, these policies, "far from providing a face in an efficient, fair and democratic, other phenomena associated with psychoactive substances have ended up worsening the current situation, starting with drug trafficking."
- Facebook: GRAN BINGO Amigos Del Cannabis 2010.
GMM. May 17:
- Foros Amigosdelcannabis.cl • Ver Tema - ORGANIZACION MARCHA 17 DE MAYO 2009.
- Alozam´s Blog: Marcha por la despenalización de la MARIHUANA.
Reports, photos: http://coordinadoracannabis.blogspot.com
May 25, 2008:
- cultivatusderechos.cl report and photos.
- Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/anticristo/sets/72157605252412946
ExpoCannabis. August 9:
- Photos: http://www.fotolog.com/gondvibes/26845342
December 4, 2008:
- Facebook: otra política de drogas es posible!!.
May 6, 2007 Global Marijuana March in Santiago, Chile.
GMM calendar and other events. Forum:
GMM graphics: http://gallery.marihemp.com/chile2007mmm-graphics
|Video help and searches.|
This page has been moved here.
Marcha por la legalizacion CANNABIS(05:39)
May 6, 2007 Global Marijuana March in Santiago, Chile. Youtube link.
May 21 and 28, 2006:
- coordinadoracannabis.blogspot.com search
GMM. May 15, 2005 photos:
| More info, tips, links, and |
media of all kinds.
Note: Update any section of this page. Feel free to add sections for years, events, legal initiatives, history, people, organizations, gatherings, and so on. Add links and info of all kinds. Some sources: Category:Cannabis-related events, GMM yearly city lists, GMM links, wikipedia:Category:Cannabis activism, cannabis culture, etc.. Also, search the web (add city to search) for cannabis activism, groups, 420 events, harvest festival events, ballot initiatives, court cases, etc.. Add links for reports, articles, photos, graphics (posters, banners, flyers), videos, press, media coverage, etc.. Upload photos and graphics. You can help: Category:Work in progress. See also: Video help and search links.
Incarceration rates Edit
|See list of incarceration rates by country. Compare the rates. Due to the Drug War the USA has the highest incarceration rate in the world. See cost of U.S. drug war: 1.5 trillion dollars! Let's Break the Taboo! Cannabis is safer! Share link.|
The purple elephant in the room:
Cost of drug warEdit
|Cost of U.S. drug war. Even $1.5 trillion dollars is conservative since many crimes are committed in order to get money for drugs. Correction costs alone average $30,600 per inmate in 2007. See: Drug war causes high U.S. incarceration rate. See: Economics - Drug War Facts. See: 32 Reasons Why We Need To End The War On Drugs - Business Insider. See: The Budgetary Impact of Ending Drug Prohibition.|
Breaking the Taboo Edit
- Share link: taboo
Home Page (BreakingTheTaboo.info). More info . See TabooBreakers on Twitter. See Global Commission on Drug Policy and Facebook page. Quotes from video clips on the trailer: President Richard Nixon: "total war against public enemy number one". President Ronald Wilson Reagan: "When we say no to drugs it will be clear that we mean absolutely none". President George H.W. Bush: "Some think there won't be room for them in jail. We'll make room". Morgan Freeman: "Since 1971 2.5 trillion dollars have been spent on the War on Drugs". Look who's breaking the taboo: Richard Branson, Kate Winslet, Sam Branson, Morgan Freeman, and many more. See also: MarijuanaMajority.com. Share link. Full version in English is no longer available online. Hey Richard Branson, George Soros, or whoever, please buy it and put it back online!
Quentin Tarantino Edit
| Quentin Tarantino. Video:|
War on Drugs is Like Slavery.
Cannabis is safer Edit