- Share link: Santiago
|See 2014, 2015 Global Cannabis March. Crowd photos.|
Denver. Police are So Scared of Jury Nullification they Defy Judge’s Order and Unlawfully Removed Activists . And: Illinois Governor (Republican) Vetoes Heroin Bill Over Medicaid Treatment Funding. And: First legal ‘Charlotte’s Web’ cannabis oil to go on sale in the UK. And: Attempted recall of drug-warrior District Attorney of Denver. And: Cops "Smelled Weed", and Raped Woman Publicly in Gas Station Lot .
|The GOP continues their expensive Holy Wars.|
|Where have all the burglars gone? In contrast to the GOP holy wars this is what is lowering crime rates in countries with far lower incarceration rates and few handguns. And Wikipedia: Comparison of United States incarceration rate with other countries.|
|Most Americans want a higher minimum wage, legalized recreational marijuana, and no mass incarceration. Republicans block all 3.|
|Republicans care least about the big costs: Wars, drug wars, and US healthcare and incarceration costs compared to the rest of the developed world.|
.cl links are for Chile.
|Search for marijuana march videos. And more.|
|2014, 2015 Global Marijuana March. Crowd photos. Facebook|
- Chile. Cannabis-related links.
- MOVIMENTAL cultivatusderechos.cl - Marchas Cultiva tus Derechos. Twitter: @movimental
- Flickr: Amigos Del Cannabis Chile
- YouTube: amigosdelcannabis's Channel.
Social media, Facebook Edit
- Movimental Cultiva tus Derechos.
- Legalización de la Marihuana en Chile (Santiago).
- AmigosdelCannabis RM (Adc).
City info Edit
Global Marijuana March Edit
GMM (years signed up). This city participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), or the Million Marijuana March (MMM). 225 cities from 42 nations signed up for May 4, 2013 or thereabouts.175 cities from 33 nations signed up for May 5, 2012 or thereabouts. See also: 4/20 event lists. 848 different cities have signed up from 76 different nations since 1999.
|Global Marijuana March links.|
|2014, 2015 Global Marijuana March. Crowd photos. Facebook|
| Right-click any region for its city list.|
Bill Introduced To Legalize Marijuana In Chile. By Steve Elliott. October 3, 2012.
- Miles marchan en Chile para defender la marihuana - América Latina - 20,000 people according to this El Nuevo Herald article. El Nuevo Herald is a McClatchy newspaper published daily in Spanish in Miami, Florida, in the United States. El Nuevo Herald's sister paper is The Miami Herald, also produced by the McClatchy Company.
- Marcha Cultiva tus Derechos 2012: No mas presos por plantar (Oficial Santiago).
- MAMBO PLANTA PARTY: FIESTA AFTER MARCHA CULTIVA TUS DERECHOS 2012.
GMM. May 7, 2011:
- Facebook: Marcha Cultiva tus Derechos 2011 Santiago.
- Marcha Cultiva tus Derechos 2011 Santiago.
- El Ciudadano » El 7 de mayo se realizará la Marcha Cultiva tus Derechos en Santiago.
- Marcha CTD 2011. Marchas Cultiva tus Derechos.
- Youtube: Cosechando Libertad 2011.mov.
- Video preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KAH5N-qPEI
- Flyer: http://r.amigosdelcannabis.cl/2010_04_marcha/afiche_adc_carta.pdf
- Forum: http://foro.amigosdelcannabis.cl/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=26500
- Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78XwSNGVvik
- Photos: http://www.amigosdelcannabis.cl/content/columna-marcha-2010
- Report: Un Exito la Marcha en Chile. Google translation:
- Chile. Marcha marijuana: Demonstrators called for legalization of cannabis. Complete calm in the march was held yesterday for the decriminalization of marijuana. This event is part of a series of similar events that took place throughout Latin America, with the theme of "Grow Your Rights." In Chile, the parade was coordinated by the organization Movimental and performed at noon in Plaza Italia.
- The central activity aimed to demonstrate "public, peaceful and festive war policy against drugs and prohibitionist laws."
- According to organizers, these policies, "far from providing a face in an efficient, fair and democratic, other phenomena associated with psychoactive substances have ended up worsening the current situation, starting with drug trafficking."
- Facebook: GRAN BINGO Amigos Del Cannabis 2010.
GMM. May 17:
- Foros Amigosdelcannabis.cl • Ver Tema - ORGANIZACION MARCHA 17 DE MAYO 2009.
- Alozam´s Blog: Marcha por la despenalización de la MARIHUANA.
Reports, photos: http://coordinadoracannabis.blogspot.com
May 25, 2008:
- cultivatusderechos.cl report and photos.
- Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/anticristo/sets/72157605252412946
ExpoCannabis. August 9:
- Photos: http://www.fotolog.com/gondvibes/26845342
December 4, 2008:
- Facebook: otra política de drogas es posible!!.
May 6, 2007 Global Marijuana March in Santiago, Chile.
GMM calendar and other events. Forum:
GMM graphics: http://gallery.marihemp.com/chile2007mmm-graphics
May 6, 2007 Global Marijuana March in Santiago, Chile. Youtube link.
May 21 and 28, 2006:
- coordinadoracannabis.blogspot.com search
GMM. May 15, 2005 photos:
Cannabis is safer Edit
- Obama correctly said that cannabis is safer than alcohol. See: Cannabis is safer. He also said marijuana should be treated more as a public health issue than a criminal one. And: Obama signals support for legalizing medical marijuana. . See video. Obama alone can not reschedule marijuana.
- USA. 1 in 10 deaths of working-age adults are alcohol-related (disease, overdose, car crashes, falls, violence, etc). 87,798 per year, 2006 to 2010. .
See longer article: Cannabis is safer.
- Imagine if Mitt Romney had been elected President of the USA.
- Obama on marijuana legalization. . "My suspicion is that you’re gonna see other states start looking at this". The Washington Post. Jan. 22, 2015.
- Holder's Legacy: Steering Away From the Drug War and Mass Incarceration. .
- U.S.: Attorney General Eric Holder Ends Incentive For Law Enforcement To Seize Property.
Reagan's war on cannabis Edit
|2015. The 70th anniversary of victory over fascism. The 35th anniversary of Reagan's war on cannabis.|
|Drug war + Trickle-down Reaganomics, = mass incarceration and mass control.|Ronald Reagan, 1980 campaign speech : "Leading medical researchers are coming to the conclusion that marijuana, pot, grass, whatever you want to call it, is probably the most dangerous drug in the United States, and we haven't begun to find out all of the ill effects, but they are permanent ill effects. The loss of memory for example."
- See: Drug war causes high U.S. incarceration rate.
- See also: Number of marijuana prisoners in the USA.
|The majority of people incarcerated in prisons and jails in the USA are in due to drug-related offenses, crimes to get money for drugs, or drug-related parole or probation violations. Wikipedia: Drug-related crime. The number of inmates in the USA has increased almost 5 times over since 1980. The USA has the highest incarceration rate of any nation b c (except for the tiny country of the Seychelles). Compare incarceration rates worldwide. The cost of the U.S. drug war is at least 1.5 trillion dollars. Cannabis is safer! Share link.|
|See article: Drug war cost charts, infographics, and links.|