- Share link: Santiago
|See 2014, 2015 Global Cannabis March, and 420 city lists.|
|Class warfare + drug war = perfect trickle-down Reaganomics, mass incarceration, and mass control.|
Obamacare is better than the old healthcare system. Drug rehab for harder drugs is now paid for by Obamacare. But Obamacare does not cover everybody because of the incredible waste of health insurance companies. Single-payer covers everybody (including veterans, most of whom are only partially covered by Veterans Administration care). It is much easier to use (almost no paperwork for patients), is far cheaper per capita , and gets better overall health results. U.S. Healthcare Ranked Dead Last Compared To 10 Other Countries. June 16, 2014. Forbes: "Many continue to falsely assume that we pay more for healthcare because we get better health (or better health outcomes)." Why Do Other Rich Nations Spend So Much Less on Healthcare? The Atlantic. July 23, 2014. And 200 million claims were denied yearly before Obamacare. .
Health insurance paperwork wastes $375 billion yearly! CNBC, Jan 13, 2015. Quotes: They estimate the cost of covering all of the roughly 40 million Americans still lacking health insurance would be equal to just about half of the $375 billion in projected savings. The balance of those savings, they write, could 'upgrade coverage for the tens of millions who are under-insured'. ... Of the total of $471 billion in BIR [billing and insurance-related costs], an estimated $375 billion—or 80 percent—is 'additional spending' that would be eliminated by 'a simplified financing system' such as single-payer, the report said.
|More cannabis-related links, city lists, and graphics.|
.cl links are for Chile.
|Search for marijuana march videos. And more.|
|See 2013, 2014, 2015 Global Marijuana March.|
- Chile. Cannabis-related links.
- MOVIMENTAL cultivatusderechos.cl - Marchas Cultiva tus Derechos. Twitter: @movimental
- Flickr: Amigos Del Cannabis Chile
- YouTube: amigosdelcannabis's Channel.
Social media, Facebook Edit
- Movimental Cultiva tus Derechos.
- Legalización de la Marihuana en Chile (Santiago).
- AmigosdelCannabis RM (Adc).
City info Edit
Global Marijuana March Edit
GMM (years signed up). This city participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), or the Million Marijuana March (MMM). 225 cities from 42 nations signed up for May 4, 2013 or thereabouts.175 cities from 33 nations signed up for May 5, 2012 or thereabouts. See also: 4/20 event lists. 845 different cities have signed up from 76 different nations since 1999.
|Global Marijuana March links.|
|See 2013, 2014, 2015 Global Marijuana March.|
Right-click any region for its city list.
Bill Introduced To Legalize Marijuana In Chile. By Steve Elliott. October 3, 2012.
- Miles marchan en Chile para defender la marihuana - América Latina - 20,000 people according to this El Nuevo Herald article. El Nuevo Herald is a McClatchy newspaper published daily in Spanish in Miami, Florida, in the United States. El Nuevo Herald's sister paper is The Miami Herald, also produced by the McClatchy Company.
- Marcha Cultiva tus Derechos 2012: No mas presos por plantar (Oficial Santiago).
- MAMBO PLANTA PARTY: FIESTA AFTER MARCHA CULTIVA TUS DERECHOS 2012.
GMM. May 7, 2011:
- Facebook: Marcha Cultiva tus Derechos 2011 Santiago.
- Marcha Cultiva tus Derechos 2011 Santiago.
- El Ciudadano » El 7 de mayo se realizará la Marcha Cultiva tus Derechos en Santiago.
- Marcha CTD 2011. Marchas Cultiva tus Derechos.
- Youtube: Cosechando Libertad 2011.mov.
- Video preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KAH5N-qPEI
- Flyer: http://r.amigosdelcannabis.cl/2010_04_marcha/afiche_adc_carta.pdf
- Forum: http://foro.amigosdelcannabis.cl/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=26500
- Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78XwSNGVvik
- Photos: http://www.amigosdelcannabis.cl/content/columna-marcha-2010
- Report: Un Exito la Marcha en Chile. Google translation:
- Chile. Marcha marijuana: Demonstrators called for legalization of cannabis. Complete calm in the march was held yesterday for the decriminalization of marijuana. This event is part of a series of similar events that took place throughout Latin America, with the theme of "Grow Your Rights." In Chile, the parade was coordinated by the organization Movimental and performed at noon in Plaza Italia.
- The central activity aimed to demonstrate "public, peaceful and festive war policy against drugs and prohibitionist laws."
- According to organizers, these policies, "far from providing a face in an efficient, fair and democratic, other phenomena associated with psychoactive substances have ended up worsening the current situation, starting with drug trafficking."
- Facebook: GRAN BINGO Amigos Del Cannabis 2010.
GMM. May 17:
- Foros Amigosdelcannabis.cl • Ver Tema - ORGANIZACION MARCHA 17 DE MAYO 2009.
- Alozam´s Blog: Marcha por la despenalización de la MARIHUANA.
Reports, photos: http://coordinadoracannabis.blogspot.com
May 25, 2008:
- cultivatusderechos.cl report and photos.
- Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/anticristo/sets/72157605252412946
ExpoCannabis. August 9:
- Photos: http://www.fotolog.com/gondvibes/26845342
December 4, 2008:
- Facebook: otra política de drogas es posible!!.
May 6, 2007 Global Marijuana March in Santiago, Chile.
GMM calendar and other events. Forum:
GMM graphics: http://gallery.marihemp.com/chile2007mmm-graphics
May 6, 2007 Global Marijuana March in Santiago, Chile. Youtube link.
May 21 and 28, 2006:
- coordinadoracannabis.blogspot.com search
GMM. May 15, 2005 photos:
Cost of drug warEdit
- See longer article: Cost of U.S. drug war. See: Drug war causes high U.S. incarceration rate. See also: Drug war charts and maps. See: cannabis arrests.
|Drug war cost charts, infographics, and links|
Click the infographics to enlarge them.
|The majority of people incarcerated in prisons and jails in the USA are in due to drug-related offenses, crimes to get money for drugs, or drug-related parole or probation violations. Wikipedia: Drug-related crime. The number of inmates in the USA has increased almost 5 times over since 1980. The USA has the highest incarceration rate of any nation b c (except for the tiny country of the Seychelles). Compare incarceration rates worldwide. See cost of U.S. drug war: 1.5 trillion dollars! Cannabis is safer! Share link.|
Cannabis is safer Edit
- Obama correctly said that cannabis is safer than alcohol. See: Cannabis is safer.
- He also said marijuana should be treated more as a public health issue than a criminal one.
- USA. 1 in 10 deaths of working-age adults are alcohol-related (disease, overdose, car crashes, falls, violence, etc). 87,798 per year, 2006 to 2010. .
See longer article: Cannabis is safer.
- Imagine if Mitt Romney had been elected President of the USA.
- Obama on marijuana legalization. . "My suspicion is that you’re gonna see other states start looking at this". The Washington Post. Jan. 22, 2015. Obama also said: "Last year you had the first time in 40 years where the crime rate and the incarceration rate went down at the same time."