Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Santa Marta Colombian Gold, also known simply as Colombian Gold is a psychedelic mostly sativa cannabis variety from the Santa Marta region of Colombia. It is a hybrid of different pure landrace lines from that region, having very good mold resistance due to its acclimatisation to wet climates. A plant mainly for outdoor cultivation where it will reach a height of 2.5 meters, but can also be grown indoors - 3-4 weeks of vegetative growth needed.
A sweet, intense aroma with powerful psychedelic effects, this was the variety that Simon Bolivar took on his conquests and exchanged with various native peoples for other medicinal plants and spices. Medicinally it is useful to combat nausea and for glaucoma. Colombian Gold specifics:
- Cannabis genetics: Colombian Santa Marta
- Variety: 75% cannabis sativa
- Type: Hybrid
- Flowering: 9-10 weeks
- Harvest: end of November outdoors northern hemisphere
- Growing environment: Indoors and outdoors
- THC level: 19.3% of total cannabinoids
- Characteristics: Sweet and potent strain, good mold resistance