- Share link: www.cannabis.wikia.com/salvador
|See 2014 Global Cannabis March, and 420 city lists.|
- Can Medical Marijuana Keep Democrats Alive? By Associated Press.
- Rescheduling cannabis will not lower penalties, nor protect states from GOP, etc.
- House GOP passes bill to force Obama to crack down on legal pot in states. 
- Make the Republican Party end the drug war. A multi-trillion dollar waste.
|More cannabis-related links, city lists, and graphics.|
Social media, Facebook Edit
|Search for marijuana march videos. And more.|
|See 2013, 2014 Global Marijuana March.|
- Brazil. Cannabis-related links.
- marchadamaconha.org - forums. Bahia forum and Salvador category. Google site search for Salvador.
- Link da Organização local: redeananda.org
City info Edit
|Find city at WeBeHigh.org. Or submit a report.|
Global Marijuana March Edit
GMM (years signed up). This city participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), or the Million Marijuana March (MMM). 225 cities from 42 nations signed up for May 4, 2013 or thereabouts.175 cities from 33 nations signed up for May 5, 2012 or thereabouts. See also: 4/20 event lists. 829 different cities have signed up from 72 different nations since 1999.
|Global Marijuana March links.|
|See 2013, 2014 Global Marijuana March.|
Right-click any region for its city list.
May 19. Marcha da Maconha:
- Facebook: Marcha da Maconha Salvador 2012.
- File:Brazil 2012 GMM.jpg
- Forum: Salvador 2012 - Marcha da Maconha.
Salvador: Sergio Vidal sergiociso(at)yahoo.com.br (71) 81771488 http://www.growroom.net http://www.cannabismedicinal.org.br http://www.redeananda.org/ http://lattes.cnpq.br/3062718910317729 "ANANDA - Ativismo, Redução de Danos, Pesquisa e Informações sobre drogas". 14:00 hs, Praça Campo Grande.
- Link: http://www.marchadamaconha.org
- Email: salvador(at)marchadamaconha.org
- Preview: Marcha da Maconha – Brasil » Salvador realiza Marcha da Maconha neste sábado, após um ano de proibição.
GMM was blocked until December 5, 2009:
Youtube link. Marcha da Maconha 2009. December 5.
Salvador - Bahia - Brasil
4 de Maio Praça Campo Grande, 14hs
Contatos: Sergio Vidal - firstname.lastname@example.org
Coordenador da Ananda - Associação Interdisciplinar de Estudos sobre Plantas Cannabaceae (71) 81771488
- Google searches: . . Videos. Images. Marijuana is 'maconha' in Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal).
- Flickr search: .
- English coverage of Global Marijuana March 2008 repression in Brazil:    . Reports with many videos linked by Brazilian city:  .
| More info, tips, links, and |
media of all kinds.
Note: Update any section of this page. Feel free to add sections for years, events, legal initiatives, history, people, organizations, gatherings, and so on. Add links and info of all kinds. Some sources: Category:Cannabis-related events, GMM yearly city lists, GMM links, wikipedia:Category:Cannabis activism, cannabis culture, etc.. Also, search the web (add city to search) for cannabis activism, groups, 420 events, harvest festival events, ballot initiatives, court cases, etc.. Add links for reports, articles, photos, graphics (posters, banners, flyers), videos, press, media coverage, etc.. Upload photos and graphics. You can help: Category:Work in progress. See also: Video help and search links.
Incarceration rates Edit
|See list of incarceration rates by country. Compare the rates. Due to the Drug War the USA has the highest incarceration rate in the world. See cost of U.S. drug war: 1.5 trillion dollars! Let's Break the Taboo! Cannabis is safer! Share link.|
The purple elephant in the room:
Cost of drug warEdit
|Cost of U.S. drug war. Even $1.5 trillion dollars is conservative since many crimes are committed in order to get money for drugs. Correction costs alone average $30,600 per inmate in 2007. See: Drug war causes high U.S. incarceration rate. See: Economics - Drug War Facts. See: 32 Reasons Why We Need To End The War On Drugs - Business Insider. See: The Budgetary Impact of Ending Drug Prohibition.|
Breaking the Taboo Edit
- Share link: taboo
Home Page (BreakingTheTaboo.info). More info . See TabooBreakers on Twitter. See Global Commission on Drug Policy and Facebook page. Quotes from video clips on the trailer: President Richard Nixon: "total war against public enemy number one". President Ronald Wilson Reagan: "When we say no to drugs it will be clear that we mean absolutely none". President George H.W. Bush: "Some think there won't be room for them in jail. We'll make room". Morgan Freeman: "Since 1971 2.5 trillion dollars have been spent on the War on Drugs". Look who's breaking the taboo: Richard Branson, Kate Winslet, Sam Branson, Morgan Freeman, and many more. See also: MarijuanaMajority.com. Share link. Full version in English is no longer available online. Hey Richard Branson, George Soros, or whoever, please buy it and put it back online!
Quentin Tarantino Edit
| Quentin Tarantino. Video:|
War on Drugs is Like Slavery.
Cannabis is safer Edit