- Share link: www.cannabis.wikia.com/phoenix
|See 2015, 2016 Global Cannabis March. Photos 1.|
- The Man Beaten And Choked At A Donald Trump Rally Tells His Story.
- Trump said it was OK to "rough up" black protesters, and sent a racist tweet . And you wonder why the Republican-led drug war is so racist. And: Washington, D.C., smells like marijuana, and residents don’t really care.
|Drug war is also profitable: Prison companies, guard unions, law schools, courthouse construction|
|Dick Cheney would like to thank you for your s̶e̶r̶v̶i̶c̶e̶ business. See Facebook comments|
|Hillary Clinton and GOP are morons. Single-Payer Healthcare costs less per person, not more. 1.2.3. Wikipedia: Comparison of the health care systems in Canada and the USA. And: List of countries by total health expenditure (PPP) per capita. And: Canada, the nation that will legalize cannabis under Trudeau, has single payer. See: Canadian single-payer healthcare and Portuguese harm reduction.|
|Hey, Republicans. Cut taxes and Republican big spending: Wars, drug wars, and US healthcare and incarceration costs. See: Business people for Single-payer Healthcare. Fed up with uncontrollable costs of U.S. healthcare. Wikipedia: Comparison of U.S. incarceration rate with other countries. Cut middle-class taxes by ending the drug war, the final "ground war". Reduce income inequality (timeline) by increasing taxes on the rich. Versus Jeb-Bushonomics and Rubionomics.|
Washington DC. Pot Over Pills. Hundreds of Soldiers Spend Veteran’s Day Fighting for Pot Legalization . And: Rally by Texas vets calls for legal pot to combat war wounds. And: Vet Faces Felony For Helping Veterans Treat PTSD With Cannabis. . And: What Veterans Want in Healthcare, and Why the GOP Avoids It.
|Most Americans want a higher minimum wage, legalized recreational marijuana, and no mass incarceration. Most Republican politicians block all 3.|
ColoradoCare. "Colorado could make history next November by being the first state in the nation to approve a comprehensive single-payer health insurance system. ... This health insurance coverage has no deductibles and no co-pays." 1.2.
|Portugal, the nation that decriminalized drugs has universal healthcare, and harm reduction.|
Social media, Facebook Edit
Myspace: Phoenix, Arizona Marijuana March.
|Search for marijuana march videos. And more.|
|2014, 2015 Global Marijuana March. Crowd photos. Facebook|
- Arizona. Cannabis-related links.
- Phoenix NORML. phoenixnorml.net.
- Women for Marijuana. WomenforMarijuana.org redirects to phoenixmarch.org.
- camp420.net - Arizona Activists. Campaign Against Marijuana Prohibition.
- Meetup: Campaign Against Marijuana Prohibition: CAMP 420 (Scottsdale, AZ).
- MMJ Vapor Lounge - Medical Marijuana Vapor Lounge.
City info Edit
- Google Maps: Phoenix.
- Google images.
- Wikipedia: Phoenix.
- Wikitravel: Phoenix.
- WeBeHigh.org - Phoenix.
Global Marijuana March Edit
GMM (years signed up). This city participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), or the Million Marijuana March (MMM). 225 cities from 42 nations signed up for May 4, 2013 or thereabouts.175 cities from 33 nations signed up for May 5, 2012 or thereabouts. See also: 4/20 event lists. 848 different cities have signed up from 76 different nations since 1999.
|Global Marijuana March links.|
|2014, 2015 Global Marijuana March. Crowd photos. Facebook|
| Right-click any region for its city list.|
- Arizona 4/20 Festival & Grower's Cup Event.
- Arizona 4/20 Festival - MMJ Vapor Lounge.
- Arizona 4/20 Festival - MMJ Vapor Lounge. Another page.
GMM, May 5, 2012:
- The 5TH Annual Phoenix Worldwide Marijuana March.
- Photos: The 5TH Annual Phoenix Worldwide Marijuana March.
- Facebook photos: 4th Annual Worldwide Marijuana March 2011.
GMM, May 1:
- Facebook photos: 2010 Worldwide Marijuana March by Kara Hoyt.
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd3ZWhyQQdc
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9K4X-3phIM
Kathleen. free420arizona(at)aol.com 480-926-7288 http://myspace.com/phoenixmarch . or Jacob Logan (480)-294-5090
- MySpace photos: 2009 Global Marijuana March Photo Album.
- Photos: Phoenix Global Marijuana March 2009
- Photos: 2009 Phoenix Worldwide Marijuana March.
- Video: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=104133469600088
Phoenix GMMarch Information :D
Liberate Marijuana! May 3rd, 2008 Indian Steele Park
Meet and be ready to march at 4:20pm. Starting point 3rd Street entrance to Indian Steele Park.
Volunteers Needed to spread the word!Please e-mail the above address if you are interested in making or distributing flyers, if you have a store or club you would like to promote by contributing, anyone who is in or has a band who would like to be a part of the demonstration--Anything! Please let us know--This is YOUR demonstration, Phoenix!! I am only organizing because I know you guys are out there! Go to the march sites of other cities for more ideas/suggestions. :D Visit Norml.org MPP.org and Saferchoice.org for more information on how we can get medicinal use/decriminalization on the ballot in AZ in '08. We did win that one a few years ago...Now we have more people who have moved here (some from Medical states..) so let's try again to reform Arizona's current marijuana laws!
Let's show up to support the decriminalization of marijuana for responsible adult use!
Show support for obtaining medicinal rights in Arizona! We are surrounded by medical states.
Turn out to show that you believe marijuana is a much safer alternative to dangerous, violence-inducing alcohol!!
Show up because you believe, as an American, you have the freedom to chose to use a safer recreational alternative to alcohol.
E-mail! Volunteer! But really- Just show up!! :D
Phoenix: Kathleen free420arizona(at)aol.com 480-926-7288 http://myspace.com/phoenixmarch or Jacob Logan (480)-294-5090
Report from www.myspace.com/phoenixmarch page (emphasis added): - "This year's march was held on Saturday, May 3rd at 4:20pm, along with over 200 cities across the globe. The turnout was fantastic- an estimated 1,500 people marched for cannabis liberation along Indian School Road in central Phoenix. We had musicians, comics, hemp ice cream sandwiches, otter pops, tie dyed banners, beautiful protest signs, great music great people of all types; young, old, male, female, gay, straight, bisexual, Americans from around the country, immigrants from around the world, virgin marchers, experienced cannabis activists, medical marijuana patients, political activists, voters, students, businessmen, the great people of Tucson NORML who took a journey into the Big City for the day, animal rights activists, TONS of media coverage, little to no police intervention, free magazines with GMM coverage... It was a truly beautiful day. Here's some video coverage of that special afternoon ..."
- Report (from old GMM site):
It was a good turnout for us. About 75 people showed up. We had 2 bands and we rallied in the street and in the park. We didn't march. I'm attaching some pictures. I'll send more in the mail. I also saw on the website that you only have Kayler Russel as a contact. I would also like to be known as a contact here. Me and her worked together and we will work together next year.
Cannabis is safer Edit
- Obama correctly said that cannabis is safer than alcohol. See: Cannabis is safer. He also said marijuana should be treated more as a public health issue than a criminal one. And: Obama signals support for legalizing medical marijuana. . See video. Obama alone can not reschedule marijuana.
- USA. 1 in 10 deaths of working-age adults are alcohol-related (disease, overdose, car crashes, falls, violence, etc). 87,798 per year, 2006 to 2010. .
See longer article: Cannabis is safer.
- Imagine if Mitt Romney had been elected President in 2012 instead of Obama.
- Obama on marijuana legalization. . "My suspicion is that you’re gonna see other states start looking at this". The Washington Post. Jan. 22, 2015.
- Holder's Legacy: Steering Away From the Drug War and Mass Incarceration. .
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Ends An Incentive For Law Enforcement To Seize Property. State and local law enforcement can no longer use the discontinued federal Equitable Sharing Program to bypass state laws restricting forfeiture.
Reagan's war on cannabis Edit
|2015. The 70th anniversary of victory over fascism. The 35th anniversary of Reagan's war on cannabis.|
|Drug war + Trickle-down Reaganomics, = mass incarceration and mass control.|Ronald Reagan, 1980 campaign speech : "Leading medical researchers are coming to the conclusion that marijuana, pot, grass, whatever you want to call it, is probably the most dangerous drug in the United States, and we haven't begun to find out all of the ill effects, but they are permanent ill effects. The loss of memory for example."
Majority incarcerated due to drug war Edit
- See: Drug war causes high U.S. incarceration rate. And: Drug War, mandatory minimum sentencing, handguns. And: US incarceration peaked in 2008. And: Number of marijuana prisoners in the USA. And: List of countries and U.S. states by incarceration rate.
|The majority of people incarcerated in prisons and jails in the USA are in due to drug-related offenses, crimes to get money for drugs, or drug-related parole or probation violations. Wikipedia: Drug-related crime. The number of inmates in the USA has increased almost 5 times over since 1980. The USA has the highest incarceration rate of any nation b c (except for the tiny country of the Seychelles). Compare incarceration rates worldwide. The cost of the U.S. drug war is at least 1.5 trillion dollars. Cannabis is safer! Share link.|
|See articles: Cannabis prisoners and Drug war cost charts, infographics, and links.|
Incarceration rates. Nations, states Edit
- List of countries and U.S. states by incarceration rate. List combines nations and U.S. states. States and nations are ranked by incarceration rate.