- Share link: Paris
|See 2014, 2015 Global Cannabis March, and 420 city lists.|
- Obama on marijuana legalization: ‘My suspicion is that you’re gonna see other states start looking at this’. Obama said: "Last year you had the first time in 40 years where the crime rate and the incarceration rate went down at the same time."
- Jesse Ventura's State of the Union. . Income inequality, cannabis legalization, drug war.
- Oxfam report says half of global wealth held by the 1%. And: The Great American Hustle: How The One Percent Mauled The Middle Class. US Republicans block full legalization since Cannabis props up the Drug War; the key to Mass Incarceration and mass control.
- Grandpa Doing Life Without Parole—for Pot. . Nazi Republican prosecutor.
- Obama said marijuana should be treated more as a public health issue than a criminal one.
Obamacare is better than the old healthcare system. Drug rehab for harder drugs is now paid for by Obamacare. But Obamacare does not cover everybody because of the incredible waste of health insurance companies. Single-payer covers everybody, is much easier to use (almost no paperwork for patients), is far cheaper per capita , and gets better overall health results. U.S. Healthcare Ranked Dead Last Compared To 10 Other Countries. June 16, 2014. Forbes: "Many continue to falsely assume that we pay more for healthcare because we get better health (or better health outcomes)." Why Do Other Rich Nations Spend So Much Less on Healthcare? The Atlantic. July 23, 2014. And hundreds of millions of claims are denied yearly. .
Health insurance paperwork wastes $375 billion yearly! CNBC, Jan 13, 2015. Quotes: They estimate the cost of covering all of the roughly 40 million Americans still lacking health insurance would be equal to just about half of the $375 billion in projected savings. The balance of those savings, they write, could 'upgrade coverage for the tens of millions who are under-insured'. ... Of the total of $471 billion in BIR [billing and insurance-related costs], an estimated $375 billion—or 80 percent—is 'additional spending' that would be eliminated by 'a simplified financing system' such as single-payer, the report said.
|More cannabis-related links, city lists, and graphics.|
Social media, Facebook Edit
MySpace: FARId (Farid Ghehioueche)
|Search for marijuana march videos. And more.|
|See 2013, 2014, 2015 Global Marijuana March.|
- France. Cannabis-related links
- Villes - Paris - Marche Mondiale du Cannabis.
- Marche Mondiale du Cannabis.
- Category: 18 Joint France event graphics
- 18joint.org and flyers, banners, posters.
- circ-asso.net - flyers, banners, posters.
- Google: marche mondiale cannabis Paris OR Bastille.
- Videos: Google search - marche mondiale cannabis Paris
City info Edit
- Google Maps: Paris.
- Google images.
- Wikipedia: Paris.
- Wikitravel: Paris.
- WeBeHigh.org: Cities by region and nation. By U.S. state. Or search.
- WeBeHigh.org -
Global Marijuana March Edit
GMM (years signed up). This city participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), or the Million Marijuana March (MMM). 225 cities from 42 nations signed up for May 4, 2013 or thereabouts.175 cities from 33 nations signed up for May 5, 2012 or thereabouts. See also: 4/20 event lists. 845 different cities have signed up from 76 different nations since 1999.
|Global Marijuana March links.|
|See 2013, 2014, 2015 Global Marijuana March.|
Right-click any region for its city list.
GMM, May 4:
GMM, May 12, 2012:
- Cannabis Sans Frontières - Retour sur la Marche Mondiale du Cannabis 2012.
- Paris Marche Mondiale du Cannabis.
- La Marche Mondiale Du Cannabis 12 mai 2012 | PROGRAMME & DEBATS POLITIQUES.
- خبارنا : جريدة الكترونية مغربية _ المسيرة العالمية من أجل "القنب الهندي".
- Photos: Marche Mondiale du Cannabis. 2011 and 2012.
- Video: Marche mondiale du cannabis: le changement, c'est maintenant? - Les Inrocks.
- Video: 7 Mai 2011 - Marche Mondiale du Cannabis à Paris.
- Flickr photos: Marche Mondiale du Cannabis, and here.
- Évènements - Marche Mondiale du Cannabis.
- Marcher pour la dépénalisation du cannabis | RFI.
- 7 mai: Marche Mondiale du Cannabis 2011 à Paris - 10ème édition.
- Paris : marche mondiale du Cannabis 2011, 10è édition ce samedi.
- Techno + : Le 7 mai, Marche Mondiale du Cannabis Marche Mondiale du Cannabis.
- Photos: Marche Mondiale du Cannabis. 2011 and 2012.
2010. 18 Joint. June 18 Edit
Category: 18 Joint France event graphics. Article links, too.
France 1970-2010. 40 years of cannabis prohibition.
June 18, 2010 events. France.
Paris: Si vous voulez que nos arguments soient entendus, il faut que nous soyons nombreux le vendredi 18 juin à 18 heures sur la grande pelouse de La-Villette pour demander l’abrogation de la loi de 1970. Ambiance pacifique et conviviale - Musique, stands associatifs, prises de parole. N'hésitez pas à diffuser le flyer que vous trouverez ici:
Lyon: A Lyon, le CIRC appelle à un rassemblement place Sathonay.
Event graphics: See the linked pages and Category:18 Joint France event graphics. Right-click an image to get to the info page, and to enlarge it further.
2010. GMM Edit
Paris: FARId Ghehioueche <farid(at)no-log.org> 0033614815679 /skype: farid3h http://www.myspace.com/farid71100 http://www.cannabissansfrontieres.org Postal : Lady Long Solo 38, rue Keller 75011 Paris. May 1st : from Republique to Bastille within all demonstrators of labor day ; May 8th "Liberation day" - all in Paris / Bastille Place from 3PM to 6 PM.; Nationwide CannaPeace gathering (music, information, speeches, street arts...).
- Preview and forum: Marche Mondiale de la Marijuana 2010. CannaWeed.com
- Preview and flyer: Marche Mondiale du Cannabis 2010. 18joint.org
- Report and links: Cannabis sans Frontières, communiqué n°37 : Marche mondiale du cannabis 2010, une "Bastille" à prendre !
- Photos: La Marche Mondiale pour le cannabis Place de la Bastille à Paris. Alain Téoulé.
- Report and photos: Reportage : Légalisation du cannabis? L’enquête à Bastille lors du rassemblement organisé par Cannabis sans frontières ce samedi.
- http://www.demosphere.eu/node/18504 - preview and map.
- Cannaweed.com forum: Marche mondiale de la marijuana 2010.
|Listen: PsySrek Mix - Million Marijuana March 2010 ;-') by Legalize Cannabis. "This mix have been played at the 'Million Marijuana March', world manifestation to legalize cannabis, in Paris (place de la Bastille - 08/05/2010)." (May 8, 2010). See PsySrek banner. More download sources: with playlist .|
Paris: Jean Pierre Galland circ75idf(at)circ-asso.net 33 685 54 48 32/678 86 55 89 CIRC PARIS ILE-DE-FRANCE, 21 ter rue de Voltaire, 75011 Paris or mmc2007(at)no-log.org http://www.mmcparis.info May 9, 5 to 7 PM Place de Bastille.
- Link: rue89.com preview and banner
- Link: http://appel20janvier.free.fr/spip.php?article37
- Link: http://appel20janvier.free.fr/spip.php?rubrique6
- Preview: http://parisseveille.info/cannabis-sans-frontieres,048.html
- Video: http://videos.nouvelobs.com/video/iLyROoafMZEW.html
- Report: cannaweed.com article
18 Joint. June 18 events in Paris and Lyon:
- Today is National Joint Day in France. June 18, 2009 by Michael Cosgrove. Article and photos.
- La Marche mondiale du cannabis prend la Bastille samedi. Par Arnaud Aubron.
Paris: Pascal <mmc2007(at)no-log.org> or Tel. 33 (0)1 47 97 03 41 Cell .33 (0) 6 30 13 50 51 http://www.mmcparis.info Postal: Comité ad'hoc pour l'organisation de la Marche mondiale du Cannabis 2007 C/O Pascale Girard, 32 rue Sorbier, 75020 Paris, France. 5 to 7 PM Place de Bastille. May 5th (not 4th!)
- Preview: nouvelobs.com article.
- La Main Verte • Afficher le sujet - Marche mondiale pour la cannabis le samedi 3 mai.
- Cannaweed.com thread: Marche Mondiale pour le Cannabis. 3 mai paris bastille.
- Marche Mondiale pour la légalisation du cannabis le 3 mai.
- http://www.flickr.com/photos/manu_le_manu/tags/cannabis - these photos have a free license. See Commons:File:JP Galland 492937382 4a0afd096d o d.jpg
- Link: http://circnordest.free.fr/mmc2006/nouvelles.htm
- Preview: http://circnordest.free.fr/mmc2006/index.htm
- Preview: http://circnordest.free.fr/mmc2006/mmcparis2006.htm
- Preview: http://www.canapa-info.ch/info/ar/Marche-Mondiale-pour-la,4110.html
- Marche Mondiale du Cannabis le 6 Mai à Paris Place de la Bastille.
- Preview: cannaweed.com article
- Preview and history: http://lesverts.fr/article.php3?id_article=2311
- French freedom fighter. By Wilfred Azencoth and Dana Larsen. August 31, 1999. Cannabis Culture magazine.
Cost of drug warEdit
- See longer article: Cost of U.S. drug war. See also: Drug war charts and maps. See cannabis arrests. See Drug war causes high U.S. incarceration rate.
|The majority of people incarcerated in prisons and jails in the USA are in due to drug-related offenses, crimes to get money for drugs, or drug-related parole or probation violations. Wikipedia: Drug-related crime. The number of inmates in the USA has increased almost 5 times over since 1980. The USA has the highest incarceration rate of any nation b c (except for the tiny country of the Seychelles). Compare incarceration rates worldwide. See cost of U.S. drug war: 1.5 trillion dollars! Cannabis is safer! Share link.|
- War on drugs a trillion-dollar failure - CNN.com. By Richard Branson, Special to CNN, December 7, 2012.
Click the infographics to enlarge them.
|Cost of U.S. drug war. Even $1.5 trillion dollars is conservative since many crimes are committed in order to get money for drugs. Correction costs alone averaged $30,600 per inmate in 2007. See: Drug war causes high U.S. incarceration rate. See: Economics - Drug War Facts. See: 32 Reasons Why We Need To End The War On Drugs - Business Insider. See: The Budgetary Impact of Ending Drug Prohibition.|
- Another chart below.
- Source of data: US War On Drugs Has Met None Of Its Goals: AP Impact. By Martha Mendoza. Posted 13 July 2010. Huffington Post.
Cannabis is safer Edit
- Obama correctly said that cannabis is safer than alcohol. See: Cannabis is safer.
- USA. 1 in 10 deaths of working-age adults are alcohol-related (disease, overdose, car crashes, falls, violence, etc). 87,798 per year, 2006 to 2010. .
|Cannabis is safer!|
|See full article: Cannabis is safer.
Quotes in the image to the left (and in the text below) are from the U.S. government's landmark 1999 Institute of Medicine (IOM) report, Marijuana and Medicine: Assessing the Science Base. The full text of the report is available for free online at the above link, and is searchable. The table of contents by chapter is on the sidebar. The report is also available as a free PDF download. Quotes below are followed by their references. Emphasis added.
Page 109: "Indeed, epidemiological data indicate that in the general population marijuana use is not associated with increased mortality. 138"
Page 107: "When heavy marijuana use accompanies these symptoms [amotivation], the drug is often cited as the cause, but no convincing data demonstrate a causal relationship between marijuana smoking and these behavior characteristics. 23"
Page 119: "There is no conclusive evidence that marijuana causes cancer in humans, including cancers usually related to tobacco use."
See longer article: Cannabis is safer.
- Imagine if Mitt Romney had been elected President.
- Obama on marijuana legalization. . "My suspicion is that you’re gonna see other states start looking at this". The Washington Post. Jan. 22, 2015. Obama also said: "Last year you had the first time in 40 years where the crime rate and the incarceration rate went down at the same time."