- Share link: Paris
|Poll. US voters support single payer Medicare-for-all 51 - 38 percent. As do doctors. See: Australian single payer. And: It costs less. Bernie Sanders videos: A Republican senator challenged a Canadian doctor on their single-payer health care. 2. Chart: Portugal's drug decriminalization. 2.3.|
Social media, Facebook Edit
MySpace: FARId (Farid Ghehioueche)
|Search for marijuana march videos. And more.|
|2017, 2016, 2015 Global Marijuana March. Crowd photos.|
- France. Cannabis-related links
- Villes - Paris - Marche Mondiale du Cannabis.
- Marche Mondiale du Cannabis.
- Category: 18 Joint France event graphics
- 18joint.org and flyers, banners, posters.
- circ-asso.net - flyers, banners, posters.
- Google: marche mondiale cannabis Paris OR Bastille.
- Videos: Google search - marche mondiale cannabis Paris
City info Edit
- Google Maps: Paris.
- Google images.
- Wikipedia: Paris.
- Wikitravel: Paris.
- WeBeHigh.org: Cities by region and nation. By U.S. state. Or search.
- WeBeHigh.org -
Global Marijuana March Edit
GMM (years signed up). This city participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), or the Million Marijuana March (MMM). 225 cities from 42 nations signed up for May 4, 2013 or thereabouts.175 cities from 33 nations signed up for May 5, 2012 or thereabouts. See also: 4/20 event lists. 888 different cities have participated from 80 different nations or subnational areas since 1999.
|Global Marijuana March links.|
See GMM: basic city lists, detailed city lists, graphics, photos, maps, regions, links, years. Google images: Crowds, flyers: Marcha da Maconha. And: Marche Mondiale du Cannabis. And: Marcha Mundial de la Marihuana. And: Global Marijuana March.
|2017, 2016, 2015 Global Marijuana March. Crowd photos.|
| Right-click any region for its city list.|
GMM, May 4:
GMM, May 12, 2012:
- Cannabis Sans Frontières - Retour sur la Marche Mondiale du Cannabis 2012.
- Paris Marche Mondiale du Cannabis.
- La Marche Mondiale Du Cannabis 12 mai 2012 | PROGRAMME & DEBATS POLITIQUES.
- خبارنا : جريدة الكترونية مغربية _ المسيرة العالمية من أجل "القنب الهندي".
- Photos: Marche Mondiale du Cannabis. 2011 and 2012.
- Video: Marche mondiale du cannabis: le changement, c'est maintenant? - Les Inrocks.
- Video: 7 Mai 2011 - Marche Mondiale du Cannabis à Paris.
- Flickr photos: Marche Mondiale du Cannabis, and here.
- Évènements - Marche Mondiale du Cannabis.
- Marcher pour la dépénalisation du cannabis | RFI.
- 7 mai: Marche Mondiale du Cannabis 2011 à Paris - 10ème édition.
- Paris : marche mondiale du Cannabis 2011, 10è édition ce samedi.
- Techno + : Le 7 mai, Marche Mondiale du Cannabis Marche Mondiale du Cannabis.
- Photos: Marche Mondiale du Cannabis. 2011 and 2012.
2010. 18 Joint. June 18 Edit
Category: 18 Joint France event graphics. Article links, too.
France 1970-2010. 40 years of cannabis prohibition.
June 18, 2010 events. France.
Paris: Si vous voulez que nos arguments soient entendus, il faut que nous soyons nombreux le vendredi 18 juin à 18 heures sur la grande pelouse de La-Villette pour demander l’abrogation de la loi de 1970. Ambiance pacifique et conviviale - Musique, stands associatifs, prises de parole. N'hésitez pas à diffuser le flyer que vous trouverez ici:
Lyon: A Lyon, le CIRC appelle à un rassemblement place Sathonay.
Event graphics: See the linked pages and Category:18 Joint France event graphics. Right-click an image to get to the info page, and to enlarge it further.
2010. GMM Edit
Paris: FARId Ghehioueche <farid(at)no-log.org> 0033614815679 /skype: farid3h http://www.myspace.com/farid71100 http://www.cannabissansfrontieres.org Postal : Lady Long Solo 38, rue Keller 75011 Paris. May 1st : from Republique to Bastille within all demonstrators of labor day ; May 8th "Liberation day" - all in Paris / Bastille Place from 3PM to 6 PM.; Nationwide CannaPeace gathering (music, information, speeches, street arts...).
- Preview and forum: Marche Mondiale de la Marijuana 2010. CannaWeed.com
- Preview and flyer: Marche Mondiale du Cannabis 2010. 18joint.org
- Report and links: Cannabis sans Frontières, communiqué n°37 : Marche mondiale du cannabis 2010, une "Bastille" à prendre !
- Photos: La Marche Mondiale pour le cannabis Place de la Bastille à Paris. Alain Téoulé.
- Report and photos: Reportage : Légalisation du cannabis? L’enquête à Bastille lors du rassemblement organisé par Cannabis sans frontières ce samedi.
- http://www.demosphere.eu/node/18504 - preview and map.
- Cannaweed.com forum: Marche mondiale de la marijuana 2010.
|Listen: PsySrek Mix - Million Marijuana March 2010 ;-') by Legalize Cannabis. "This mix have been played at the 'Million Marijuana March', world manifestation to legalize cannabis, in Paris (place de la Bastille - 08/05/2010)." (May 8, 2010). See PsySrek banner. More download sources: with playlist .|
Paris: Jean Pierre Galland circ75idf(at)circ-asso.net 33 685 54 48 32/678 86 55 89 CIRC PARIS ILE-DE-FRANCE, 21 ter rue de Voltaire, 75011 Paris or mmc2007(at)no-log.org http://www.mmcparis.info May 9, 5 to 7 PM Place de Bastille.
- Link: rue89.com preview and banner
- Link: http://appel20janvier.free.fr/spip.php?article37
- Link: http://appel20janvier.free.fr/spip.php?rubrique6
- Preview: http://parisseveille.info/cannabis-sans-frontieres,048.html
- Video: http://videos.nouvelobs.com/video/iLyROoafMZEW.html
- Report: cannaweed.com article
18 Joint. June 18 events in Paris and Lyon:
- Today is National Joint Day in France. June 18, 2009 by Michael Cosgrove. Article and photos.
- La Marche mondiale du cannabis prend la Bastille samedi. Par Arnaud Aubron.
Paris: Pascal <mmc2007(at)no-log.org> or Tel. 33 (0)1 47 97 03 41 Cell .33 (0) 6 30 13 50 51 http://www.mmcparis.info Postal: Comité ad'hoc pour l'organisation de la Marche mondiale du Cannabis 2007 C/O Pascale Girard, 32 rue Sorbier, 75020 Paris, France. 5 to 7 PM Place de Bastille. May 5th (not 4th!)
- Preview: nouvelobs.com article.
- La Main Verte • Afficher le sujet - Marche mondiale pour la cannabis le samedi 3 mai.
- Cannaweed.com thread: Marche Mondiale pour le Cannabis. 3 mai paris bastille.
- Marche Mondiale pour la légalisation du cannabis le 3 mai.
- http://www.flickr.com/photos/manu_le_manu/tags/cannabis - these photos have a free license. See Commons:File:JP Galland 492937382 4a0afd096d o d.jpg
- Link: http://circnordest.free.fr/mmc2006/nouvelles.htm
- Preview: http://circnordest.free.fr/mmc2006/index.htm
- Preview: http://circnordest.free.fr/mmc2006/mmcparis2006.htm
- Preview: http://www.canapa-info.ch/info/ar/Marche-Mondiale-pour-la,4110.html
- Marche Mondiale du Cannabis le 6 Mai à Paris Place de la Bastille.
- Preview: cannaweed.com article
- Preview and history: http://lesverts.fr/article.php3?id_article=2311
- French freedom fighter. By Wilfred Azencoth and Dana Larsen. August 31, 1999. Cannabis Culture magazine.
2017 Global Marijuana March and 420 Edit
May 6, 2017, Saturday, or thereabouts. And April 20 (4/20), or thereabouts. Rallies and marches overall change public opinion for the better! See: Cannabis polls.
- 2017 Global Marijuana March and 420 events. - Worldwide.
- USA. 2017 Global Marijuana March and 420 city list. - USA.
- 420 event lists. - Worldwide.
|US states that have legalized|
as of November 2016 election.
Cannabis is safer Edit
|Ronald Reagan, 1980 campaign speech 1: "Leading medical researchers are coming to the conclusion that marijuana, pot, grass, whatever you want to call it, is probably the most dangerous drug in the United States, and we haven't begun to find out all of the ill effects, but they are permanent ill effects. The loss of memory for example."|
- Obama correctly said that cannabis is safer than alcohol. See: Cannabis is safer. He also said marijuana should be treated more as a public health issue than a criminal one. And: Obama signals support for legalizing medical marijuana. . See video.
- USA. 1 in 10 deaths of working-age adults are alcohol-related (disease, overdose, car crashes, falls, violence, etc). 87,798 per year, 2006 to 2010. .
See longer article: Cannabis is safer.
- Imagine if Mitt Romney had been elected President in 2012 instead of Obama.
- Obama on marijuana legalization. . "My suspicion is that you’re gonna see other states start looking at this". The Washington Post. Jan. 22, 2015.
- Obama administration asks Supreme Court to reject lawsuit filed by Republican governments in Oklahoma and Nebraska to stop legal marijuana in Colorado . December 2015.
USA. Republican war on cannabis Edit
The Cannabis War is over and the U.S. Republican Party has lost. They may not know it yet, so keep marching, lobbying, and voting! Please register and vote! See: Reagan's War on Cannabis. And: Drug war, control, and Republican-led income inequality. And: Alternatives to Republican-led mass incarceration.
Vermont's Republican Governor Scott Vetoes Marijuana Legalization bill of Democrat legislature. May 24, 2017. And: New Mexico's Republican governor vetoes a bill that would have allowed medical marijuana for opioid addiction. April 7, 2017. And: New Mexico's Republican governor vetoes the 911 Good Samaritan Overdose Prevention Bill. April 7, 2017. And: Idaho's Republican governor vetoes a broadly-supported asset forfeiture reform bill. April 7, 2017.
|U.S. Republican Party: Greed, Ground Wars, Drug Wars, and Mass Incarceration.|
- Missouri's Republican governor signs state law lowering St. Louis minimum wage. . July 3, 2017. And: Iowa's Republican governor signs law overturning local minimum wage increases. March 30, 2017.
Presidents alone can not reschedule it Edit
- See main article: Presidents alone can not reschedule marijuana.
The president alone can not reschedule marijuana.  . Since HHS (Health and Human Services) and the DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration) have again declined to reschedule or deschedule cannabis, then only Congress can do so. But Congress removed help for veterans: . And Congressional committee leaders refuse hearings on CARERS bill to reschedule cannabis. See: Medical Marijuana Advocates Rally to Loosen Restrictions. By Alicia Ault. 23 Mar 2016. Medscape.
- Wikipedia: Drug Enforcement Administration. See "Criticism" section.
- Wikipedia: Removal of cannabis from Schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act.
- DEA Removes Marijuana Misinformation From Website After Months of Pressure. By Steve Elliott. Feb 13, 2017.
- DEA Pulls Back From Calling Marijuana One Of The 'Most Dangerous Drugs'. By Cody Fenwick. August 16, 2016. Patch Media
- The Science behind the DEA's Long War on Marijuana. 19 April 2016. Scientific American. Unless Congress acts, the DEA has final say on rescheduling or descheduling marijuana.
- Pot Matters: For Legalization, Set Your Sights on the Senate. 23 Mar 2016. By Jon Gettman. "it will be helpful, and indeed crucial, for advancing legalization for Democrats to take control of the Senate." Maybe in 2018?
- FDA Weighs in on Rescheduling Cannabis. By Ben Adlin. 28 Dec 2015. Leafly.
Drug war, control, mass incarceration Edit
|See: Drug war, control, and Republican-led income inequality. And: Drug war causes high U.S. incarceration rate. And: Drug War, mandatory minimum sentencing, handguns. And: US incarceration peaked in 2008. And: Number of marijuana prisoners in the USA. And: List of countries and U.S. states by incarceration rate.
|The majority of people incarcerated in prisons and jails in the USA are in due to drug-related offenses, crimes to get money for drugs, or drug-related parole or probation violations. Wikipedia: Drug-related crime. The number of inmates in the USA has increased almost 5 times over since 1980. The USA has the highest incarceration rate of any nation b c (except for the tiny country of the Seychelles). Compare incarceration rates worldwide. The cost of the U.S. drug war is at least 1.5 trillion dollars. Cannabis is safer! Share link.|
|A Lot Of People Are Dying At This Understaffed Texas Jail. And: How the Money Bail System Perpetuates America’s Mass Incarceration Problem. 2. And: Justice Department blasts ‘unconstitutional’ fixed bail schedules. Many innocent people in jail. And: Many marijuana users in jail without bail money. And: Senator Kamela Harris push for bail reform.|
|Rundle Won't Charge Prison Guards Who Allegedly Boiled Schizophrenic Black Man to Death for 2 Hours in Shower. Death Ruled An Accident. Documents Show They Omitted Key Details. Florida inmate in for cocaine possession. 2345. Due to lack of single-payer universal healthcare the mentally ill end up incarcerated and untreated. Prison costs far more than caring for them to begin with. For their non-violent offenses three-quarters of Americans favor ‘rehabilitation’ over jail time, survey finds. |
Green love Edit
- Abortion Rates Dropped Sharply. What Caused It?
- Free birth control under ObamaCare.
- Colorado’s Effort Against Teenage Pregnancies Is a Startling Success. Free birth control.
|Republicans think they can spend an infinite amount of money on health-insurance-company-based healthcare, and have an , to feed their appetite for , and for more inmates for more prisons for|
|Wikipedia: Population milestone babies.|
|As with cannabis legalization Colorado leads the way.. More info. 2.3..|
Single Payer. Half the cost of Trumpcare Edit
20 million uninsured: 20,000+ deaths yearly Edit
Portugal. Few die of overdoses Edit
- Bernie Sanders' projection of 'thousands' of deaths from lost health coverage is well-supported. By Louis Jacobson. June 27, 2017. Politifact. See article sidebar for many sources. .
- See: Canadian single-payer healthcare and Portuguese drug decriminalization.
Portugal has decriminalized all drugs. Like Canada it has universal healthcare. See: Portugal. Cannabis-related links. See: Wikipedia: Drug policy of Portugal and Wikipedia: Health in Portugal. Nearly all of the European Union (EU) has universal healthcare. . See: List of countries with universal health care.
Source for above chart: Are any conservatives in the US for a single payer and a universal health care system, or can they not coexist? Chart is from comment around March 11, 2017 by Dan Munro, "author of Casino Healthcare and Forbes contributor".
Canada passes US in middle-class wealth. Median after-tax middle-class income in Canada is higher. . Why? Canadians pay so much less for far better healthcare. And:
The $0 Alternative To Trumpcare. See chart below. USA versus top ten healthiest nations.
2015 article by Chris Ingraham. Chart below is from the article.
"The country has 3 overdose deaths per million citizens, compared to the EU average of 17.3."
- Overdose stats for the rest of the world.
- Wikipedia charts: Drug-related death statistics. See the upload page.
- Overdose Death Rates. National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA). Charts.
- These Are the Drugs That Cause the Most Overdose Deaths. Chart.
- Our nation’s drug overdose problem, in five bleak charts.
- How the opioid epidemic became America’s worst drug crisis ever, in 15 maps and charts.