- Share link: www.cannabis.wikia.com/milwaukee
|See 2014, 2015 Global Cannabis March. Crowd photos.|
|2015. 70th anniversary: Victory over fascism. 35th year: Reagan's cannabis war.|
- Timeline of lies by Bush and Cheney . Axis of evil Reagan-Bush fabricated wars. Religious wars. Republican Religious Right's support of drug war.
- Iran is executing nearly 2 people a day for drug offenses.
- Saudi Arabia Is Hiring 8 New Executioners. Drug war, and amputations.
- US. Marijuana prisoners: 40,000+. All drug offenses: 501,000+
|Register. Support legislation & initiatives. Vote out most Republicans.|
Social media, Facebook Edit
|Search for marijuana march videos. And more.|
|2014, 2015 Global Marijuana March. Crowd photos. Facebook|
City info Edit
- Google Maps: Milwaukee.
- Google images.
- Wikipedia: Milwaukee.
- Wikitravel: Milwaukee.
- WeBeHigh.org: Cities by region and nation. By U.S. state. Or search.
- WeBeHigh.org -
Global Marijuana March Edit
GMM (years signed up). This city participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), or the Million Marijuana March (MMM). 225 cities from 42 nations signed up for May 4, 2013 or thereabouts.175 cities from 33 nations signed up for May 5, 2012 or thereabouts. See also: 4/20 event lists. 848 different cities have signed up from 76 different nations since 1999.
|Global Marijuana March links.|
|2014, 2015 Global Marijuana March. Crowd photos. Facebook|
Right-click any region for its city list.
Southeastern Wisconsin NORML has decided to host our March for Cannabis Liberation in Milwaukee, WI on May 7th, 2011, during the Worldwide Marijuana March. We will be marching for the freedom of honoring freedom for Dana Beal and all cannabis supporters. Helping to reestablish cannabis as a freely used renewable resource by the general public for all purposes.
What: March and Public Display of Freedom
Where: Start/End at ...University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee Golda Meir Library located at: 2311 East Hartford Avenue Milwaukee, WI 53211
The March will take place along Lake Shore Drive and return along Lake Michigan to our starting spot again.
When: Start time is 3:00PM, May 7th, 2011 to an estimated 5-5:30PM
Who: All are invited, the co-ordinators from SE Wisconsin NORML, can be reached at email@example.com
The website for information on marches in other cities across the world is www.Cure-Not-Wars.org
Cannabis is safer Edit
- Obama correctly said that cannabis is safer than alcohol. See: Cannabis is safer.
- He also said marijuana should be treated more as a public health issue than a criminal one.
- USA. 1 in 10 deaths of working-age adults are alcohol-related (disease, overdose, car crashes, falls, violence, etc). 87,798 per year, 2006 to 2010. .
- Obama signals support for legalizing medical marijuana. . See video. Obama alone can not reschedule marijuana.
See longer article: Cannabis is safer.
- Imagine if Mitt Romney had been elected President of the USA.
- Obama on marijuana legalization. . "My suspicion is that you’re gonna see other states start looking at this". The Washington Post. Jan. 22, 2015. Obama also said: "Last year you had the first time in 40 years where the crime rate and the incarceration rate went down at the same time."
- Holder's Legacy: Steering Away From the Drug War and Mass Incarceration. .
- U.S.: Attorney General Eric Holder Ends Incentive For Law Enforcement To Seize Property.
Reagan's war on cannabis Edit
|Drug war + Trickle-down Reaganomics, = mass incarceration and mass control.|Ronald Reagan, 1980 campaign speech : "Leading medical researchers are coming to the conclusion that marijuana, pot, grass, whatever you want to call it, is probably the most dangerous drug in the United States, and we haven't begun to find out all of the ill effects, but they are permanent ill effects. The loss of memory for example."
|2015. The 70th anniversary of victory over fascism. The 35th anniversary of Reagan's war on cannabis.|
Cost of drug warEdit
- See article: Cost of U.S. drug war. See: Drug war causes high U.S. incarceration rate. See also: Drug war charts and maps. See: cannabis arrests.
|Drug war cost charts, infographics, and links.|
Click the infographics to enlarge them.
Obamacare is better than the old healthcare system. Drug rehab for harder drugs is now paid for by Obamacare. It is far cheaper than jail. But Obamacare does not cover everybody because of the incredible waste of health insurance companies. Single-payer covers everybody (including veterans, most of whom are only partially covered by Veterans Administration care). It is much easier to use (almost no paperwork for patients), is far cheaper per capita , and gets better overall health results. U.S. Healthcare Ranked Dead Last Compared To 10 Other Countries. June 16, 2014. Forbes: "Many continue to falsely assume that we pay more for healthcare because we get better health (or better health outcomes)." Why Do Other Rich Nations Spend So Much Less on Healthcare? The Atlantic. July 23, 2014. And 200 million claims were denied yearly before Obamacare. .
Health insurance companies suck money from their hosts, but provide no tangible service. Just like toll-road companies. See: Toll Roads Are A Bad Idea. Both just handle the money, and take a cut of the money. They build costly buildings to house the accounting staff, and claim deniers. Costly 16-lane toll plazas are built, often on expensive urban land.
|The majority of people incarcerated in prisons and jails in the USA are in due to drug-related offenses, crimes to get money for drugs, or drug-related parole or probation violations. Wikipedia: Drug-related crime. The number of inmates in the USA has increased almost 5 times over since 1980. The USA has the highest incarceration rate of any nation b c (except for the tiny country of the Seychelles). Compare incarceration rates worldwide. The cost of the U.S. drug war is at least 1.5 trillion dollars. Cannabis is safer! Share link.|