- Share link: Madrid
|See 2014, 2015 Global Cannabis March, and 420 city lists.|
|Class warfare + drug war = perfect trickle-down Reaganomics, mass incarceration, and mass control.|
Obamacare is better than the old healthcare system. Drug rehab for harder drugs is now paid for by Obamacare. But Obamacare does not cover everybody because of the incredible waste of health insurance companies. Single-payer covers everybody (including veterans who really need more than the inadequate Veterans Administration). It is much easier to use (almost no paperwork for patients), is far cheaper per capita , and gets better overall health results. U.S. Healthcare Ranked Dead Last Compared To 10 Other Countries. June 16, 2014. Forbes: "Many continue to falsely assume that we pay more for healthcare because we get better health (or better health outcomes)." Why Do Other Rich Nations Spend So Much Less on Healthcare? The Atlantic. July 23, 2014. And 200 million claims were denied yearly before Obamacare. .
Health insurance paperwork wastes $375 billion yearly! CNBC, Jan 13, 2015. Quotes: They estimate the cost of covering all of the roughly 40 million Americans still lacking health insurance would be equal to just about half of the $375 billion in projected savings. The balance of those savings, they write, could 'upgrade coverage for the tens of millions who are under-insured'. ... Of the total of $471 billion in BIR [billing and insurance-related costs], an estimated $375 billion—or 80 percent—is 'additional spending' that would be eliminated by 'a simplified financing system' such as single-payer, the report said.
|More cannabis-related links, city lists, and graphics.|
Social media, Facebook Edit
|Search for marijuana march videos. And more.|
|See 2013, 2014, 2015 Global Marijuana March.|
- Spain. Cannabis-related links
- AMEC. Asociación Madrileña de Estudios sobre el Cannabis: amec.org.es
- Expo Cannabis, Madrid: expocannabis.com - English.
City info Edit
- Google Maps: Madrid
- Google images.
- Wikipedia: Madrid
- Wikitravel: Madrid
- WeBeHigh.org: Cities by region and nation. By U.S. state. Or search.
- WeBeHigh.org -
Global Marijuana March Edit
GMM (years signed up). This city participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), or the Million Marijuana March (MMM). 225 cities from 42 nations signed up for May 4, 2013 or thereabouts.175 cities from 33 nations signed up for May 5, 2012 or thereabouts. See also: 4/20 event lists. 845 different cities have signed up from 76 different nations since 1999.
|Global Marijuana March links.|
|See 2013, 2014, 2015 Global Marijuana March.|
Right-click any region for its city list.
GMM, May 11, Puerta del Sol, 28013 Madrid:
GMM, May 5:
- Photos: MMM Madrid - 2012 - Fotos. FAC.cc page.
- Marcha Mundial de la Marihuana - Madrid 2012.
GMM, Saturday, May 14, the day before the Indignados protests began in Spain:
- Marcha Mundial de la Marihuana - Madrid 2011 - NORML España - Por Leyes Justas para Todos.
- Photos and video: Marcha Mundial de la Marihuana - Madrid 2011.
Madrid: Marcha del Millón de Porros Asociacion Madrileña para Estudios del Cannabis amec(at)amec.org.es +34 91 5303364: Arantza http://www.amec.org.es http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98VD9-HE1n8&feature=related Postal: AMEC, Salitre 23, bajos, 28012 Madrid, Spain. 9 Mayo 19:00 hs, Puerta del Sol
- Forum: http://www.cannabiscafe.net/foros/showthread.php?t=186460
- Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/santiochoa/sets/72157624031828202
Madrid: Marcha del Millón de Porros Asociacion Madrileña para Estudios del Cannabis amec(at)amec.org.es amec.madrid(at)gmail.com +34 91 5303364 : Antón Martín http://www.amec.org.es Postal: AMEC, Salitre 23, bajos, 28012 Madrid, Spain. 9 Mayo 19:00 hs, Puerta del Sol
- Forum: M4 Marcha Mundial Marihuana Madrid.
- Photos: Marcha MARIHUANA. may. 2009.
- Photos: Fotos de la marcha de Madrid en "El Mundo".
- La 'gran fumada ' por las calles de Madrid - RTVE.es.
- Manifestación Madrid GMM 2009 : Cannabis y mas, un lugar de encuentro.
Expo Cannnabis. Madrid. October 30, 31, November 1:
- "5th EXPOCANNABIS Edition: October 30, 31, November 1 - 2009
- "It is almost a decade since the first cannabis derivatives trade fair was held in Germany. Since then, the growth of trade fairs dedicated to cannabis in all its applications, whether direct or derived, has been on the rise in Europe. So much so that for the last six years, Spannabis trade fair has been a highly popular event in Barcelona, and Expocannabis is following its steps in the capital of Spain, Madrid.
- "The trade fair conditions offered by the Spanish capital are unbeatable due to its population density and its geographical situation, equidistant from almost any point of the Peninsula. The first edition was acclaimed by the public and the exhibitors, and this year we can proudly say that we expect an even bigger success. We count on you. You can't miss it!"
Madrid: Marcha del Millón de Porros Asociacion Madrileña para Estudios del Cannabis amec.madrid(at)gmail.com +34 91 5303364 http://www.amec.org.es Postal: AMEC, Salitre 23, bajos, 28012 Madrid, Spain
- Photos, videos: http://www.tiffotos.com/a00/marcha-marihuana
- Link: http://pitrufkentitlan.blogspot.com/2008/08/de-all-somos.html
- Slide show: http://www.hemp.tv/video/potphotoguy/-Apf6IXzAgo.html
2008 Global Marijuana March in Madrid. May 10, 2008.
Expo Cannabis. Nov 2-4, 2007:
GMM. 12,000 people at 2006 event.
May 26 event:
Cost of drug warEdit
- See longer article: Cost of U.S. drug war. See: Drug war causes high U.S. incarceration rate. See also: Drug war charts and maps. See cannabis arrests.
|The majority of people incarcerated in prisons and jails in the USA are in due to drug-related offenses, crimes to get money for drugs, or drug-related parole or probation violations. Wikipedia: Drug-related crime. The number of inmates in the USA has increased almost 5 times over since 1980. The USA has the highest incarceration rate of any nation b c (except for the tiny country of the Seychelles). Compare incarceration rates worldwide. See cost of U.S. drug war: 1.5 trillion dollars! Cannabis is safer! Share link.|
- War on drugs a trillion-dollar failure - CNN.com. By Richard Branson, Special to CNN, December 7, 2012.
Click the infographics to enlarge them.
|Cost of U.S. drug war. Even $1.5 trillion dollars is conservative since many crimes are committed in order to get money for drugs. Correction costs alone averaged $30,600 per inmate in 2007. See: Drug war causes high U.S. incarceration rate. See: Economics - Drug War Facts. See: 32 Reasons Why We Need To End The War On Drugs - Business Insider. See: The Budgetary Impact of Ending Drug Prohibition.|
- Another chart below.
- Source of data: US War On Drugs Has Met None Of Its Goals: AP Impact. By Martha Mendoza. Posted 13 July 2010. Huffington Post.
Cannabis is safer Edit
- Obama correctly said that cannabis is safer than alcohol. See: Cannabis is safer.
- He also said marijuana should be treated more as a public health issue than a criminal one.
- USA. 1 in 10 deaths of working-age adults are alcohol-related (disease, overdose, car crashes, falls, violence, etc). 87,798 per year, 2006 to 2010. .
See longer article: Cannabis is safer.
- Imagine if Mitt Romney had been elected President.
- Obama on marijuana legalization. . "My suspicion is that you’re gonna see other states start looking at this". The Washington Post. Jan. 22, 2015. Obama also said: "Last year you had the first time in 40 years where the crime rate and the incarceration rate went down at the same time."