- Share link: Madrid
|See 2014, 2015 Global Cannabis March. Crowd photos.|
- Marijuana Legalization In Italy: 250 Italian Lawmakers Support Cannabis Decriminalization Proposal. And: Drug war failure: Greens want Portuguese model in Australia.
Social media, Facebook Edit
|Search for marijuana march videos. And more.|
|2014, 2015 Global Marijuana March. Crowd photos. Facebook|
- Spain. Cannabis-related links
- AMEC. Asociación Madrileña de Estudios sobre el Cannabis: amec.org.es
- Expo Cannabis, Madrid: expocannabis.com - English.
City info Edit
- Google Maps: Madrid
- Google images.
- Wikipedia: Madrid
- Wikitravel: Madrid
- WeBeHigh.org: Cities by region and nation. By U.S. state. Or search.
- WeBeHigh.org -
Global Marijuana March Edit
GMM (years signed up). This city participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), or the Million Marijuana March (MMM). 225 cities from 42 nations signed up for May 4, 2013 or thereabouts.175 cities from 33 nations signed up for May 5, 2012 or thereabouts. See also: 4/20 event lists. 848 different cities have signed up from 76 different nations since 1999.
|Global Marijuana March links.|
|2014, 2015 Global Marijuana March. Crowd photos. Facebook|
| Right-click any region for its city list.|
GMM, May 11, Puerta del Sol, 28013 Madrid:
GMM, May 5:
- Photos: MMM Madrid - 2012 - Fotos. FAC.cc page.
- Marcha Mundial de la Marihuana - Madrid 2012.
GMM, Saturday, May 14, the day before the Indignados protests began in Spain:
- Marcha Mundial de la Marihuana - Madrid 2011 - NORML España - Por Leyes Justas para Todos.
- Photos and video: Marcha Mundial de la Marihuana - Madrid 2011.
Madrid: Marcha del Millón de Porros Asociacion Madrileña para Estudios del Cannabis amec(at)amec.org.es +34 91 5303364: Arantza http://www.amec.org.es http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98VD9-HE1n8&feature=related Postal: AMEC, Salitre 23, bajos, 28012 Madrid, Spain. 9 Mayo 19:00 hs, Puerta del Sol
- Forum: http://www.cannabiscafe.net/foros/showthread.php?t=186460
- Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/santiochoa/sets/72157624031828202
Madrid: Marcha del Millón de Porros Asociacion Madrileña para Estudios del Cannabis amec(at)amec.org.es amec.madrid(at)gmail.com +34 91 5303364 : Antón Martín http://www.amec.org.es Postal: AMEC, Salitre 23, bajos, 28012 Madrid, Spain. 9 Mayo 19:00 hs, Puerta del Sol
- Forum: M4 Marcha Mundial Marihuana Madrid.
- Photos: Marcha MARIHUANA. may. 2009.
- Photos: Fotos de la marcha de Madrid en "El Mundo".
- La 'gran fumada ' por las calles de Madrid - RTVE.es.
- Manifestación Madrid GMM 2009 : Cannabis y mas, un lugar de encuentro.
Expo Cannnabis. Madrid. October 30, 31, November 1:
- "5th EXPOCANNABIS Edition: October 30, 31, November 1 - 2009
- "It is almost a decade since the first cannabis derivatives trade fair was held in Germany. Since then, the growth of trade fairs dedicated to cannabis in all its applications, whether direct or derived, has been on the rise in Europe. So much so that for the last six years, Spannabis trade fair has been a highly popular event in Barcelona, and Expocannabis is following its steps in the capital of Spain, Madrid.
- "The trade fair conditions offered by the Spanish capital are unbeatable due to its population density and its geographical situation, equidistant from almost any point of the Peninsula. The first edition was acclaimed by the public and the exhibitors, and this year we can proudly say that we expect an even bigger success. We count on you. You can't miss it!"
Madrid: Marcha del Millón de Porros Asociacion Madrileña para Estudios del Cannabis amec.madrid(at)gmail.com +34 91 5303364 http://www.amec.org.es Postal: AMEC, Salitre 23, bajos, 28012 Madrid, Spain
- Photos, videos: http://www.tiffotos.com/a00/marcha-marihuana
- Link: http://pitrufkentitlan.blogspot.com/2008/08/de-all-somos.html
- Slide show: http://www.hemp.tv/video/potphotoguy/-Apf6IXzAgo.html
2008 Global Marijuana March in Madrid. May 10, 2008.
Expo Cannabis. Nov 2-4, 2007:
GMM. 12,000 people at 2006 event.
May 26 event:
Cannabis is safer Edit
- Obama correctly said that cannabis is safer than alcohol. See: Cannabis is safer. He also said marijuana should be treated more as a public health issue than a criminal one. And: Obama signals support for legalizing medical marijuana. . See video. Obama alone can not reschedule marijuana.
- USA. 1 in 10 deaths of working-age adults are alcohol-related (disease, overdose, car crashes, falls, violence, etc). 87,798 per year, 2006 to 2010. .
See longer article: Cannabis is safer.
- Imagine if Mitt Romney had been elected President of the USA.
- Obama on marijuana legalization. . "My suspicion is that you’re gonna see other states start looking at this". The Washington Post. Jan. 22, 2015. Obama also said: "Last year you had the first time in 40 years where the crime rate and the incarceration rate went down at the same time."
- Holder's Legacy: Steering Away From the Drug War and Mass Incarceration. .
- U.S.: Attorney General Eric Holder Ends Incentive For Law Enforcement To Seize Property.
Reagan's war on cannabis Edit
|2015. The 70th anniversary of victory over fascism. The 35th anniversary of Reagan's war on cannabis.|
|Drug war + Trickle-down Reaganomics, = mass incarceration and mass control.|Ronald Reagan, 1980 campaign speech : "Leading medical researchers are coming to the conclusion that marijuana, pot, grass, whatever you want to call it, is probably the most dangerous drug in the United States, and we haven't begun to find out all of the ill effects, but they are permanent ill effects. The loss of memory for example."
Cost of drug warEdit
- See: Drug war causes high U.S. incarceration rate. See: Drug war charts and maps. See: cannabis arrests.
|See article: Drug war cost charts, infographics, and links.|
|The majority of people incarcerated in prisons and jails in the USA are in due to drug-related offenses, crimes to get money for drugs, or drug-related parole or probation violations. Wikipedia: Drug-related crime. The number of inmates in the USA has increased almost 5 times over since 1980. The USA has the highest incarceration rate of any nation b c (except for the tiny country of the Seychelles). Compare incarceration rates worldwide. The cost of the U.S. drug war is at least 1.5 trillion dollars. Cannabis is safer! Share link.|