Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- マリファナ・マーチ Marijuana March in Japan - livedoor Blog（ブログ）.
- Facebook: 大麻ーLegalize Japan! (Supporters for marijuana legalization in Japan).
- 麻類作物研究センター・ヘンプ５５. Research Center for Best Fibrous Plants.
- Cannabis In Japan. By Gary Wintle, Cannabis Culture. July 15 2009.
- Hempen culture in Japan. By Dave Olson. June 30 1998. Cannabis Culture magazine.
- cannabist.org -
- cannabist.org/report - MMM and other reports by year. See bottom of page for links to other years. cannabist.org/report/mmm2008, mmm2007, mmm2006, mmm2005, mmm2004, repo2003.html (paragraph of MMM 2003 info links to mmm2003/mmm2003.html), mmm2002 mmm2001
- Translation of some Cannabist.org info: Japan MMMs. 2001-04. Reports, photos, plans. Tokyo, Osaka, Sapporo.
"Marijuana March" event that is being done worldwide simultaneous events in cities around the world every May since 1998 to review the regulation of marijuana raised. The city has participated in past marijuana march up to 348 cities around the U.S. and Europe in the world.
In Japan, the first participation as the only city in Asia in Tokyo in 2001 under the sponsorship of Kannabisuto, since the number of participants has increased every year. In addition to Tokyo since 2004, the march has been held in Osaka and Sapporo.
- 2001: Park Jingumae Tokyo (Shibuya), about 400 people attended.
- 2002: Inokashirakouen Tokyo (Kichijoji) Approximately 800 people attended.
- 2003: Inokashirakouen Tokyo (Kichijoji) details about 1200 people attended.
- Kiba Park, Tokyo (Koto Ward) - about 800 people attended.
- Ougityou Park Osaka (Kita-ku, Osaka) - Approximately 500 people participated.
- Odori Park Sapporo (Chuo-ku, Sapporo) - Approximately 60 people participated.
- Inokashirakouen Tokyo (Kichijoji) - details about 700 participants.
- Ougityou Park Osaka (Kita-ku, Osaka) - Approximately 300 people attended.
- Odori Park Sapporo (Chuo-ku, Sapporo) - Approximately 50 people attended.
- Water Music Hall Ueno, Tokyo (Taito Ward) - 1,500 participants.
- Osaka Castle Park Osaka (Chuo-ku, Osaka) - Approximately 200 people participated.
- Odori Park Sapporo (Chuo-ku Sapporo) - Approximately 30 people participated.
- Tokyo. Park Aoyama (Minato) - more than 1,000 people attended.
- Erupuraza Sapporo (Chuo-ku, Sapporo).