Note: This regional GMM city list is only through 2012. For the latest worldwide GMM city list go here.
The Global Marijuana March (GMM) is also known as the Million Marijuana March (MMM), and various other names. GMM events worldwide are held the first Saturday in May, or thereabouts, depending on the city. See Global Marijuana March links for many links for reports, photos, videos, press, media, posters, maps, flyers, etc.. See also: Legality of cannabis by country.
| Right-click any region for its city list.|
|Global Marijuana March links.|
|2014, 2015 Global Marijuana March. Crowd photos. Facebook|
GMM cities in Asia Edit
- 17 cities from 9 nations in Asia have signed up one or more years since 1999. See: Cambodia. Indonesia. Israel. Japan. Malaysia. Nepal. Philippines. Turkey. Vietnam. (Note: To edit this list click any city, or see Template:GMM cities Asia.)
GMM cities in Russia Edit
2012 Global Marijuana March in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Edit
Basic city list Edit
- All GMM cities in Asia (except Russia) in one alphabetical list.
- Cebu City, Philippines
- Eilat, Israel
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Jakarta, Indonesia
- Jerusalem, Israel
- Istanbul, Turkey
- Kathmandu, Nepal
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Manila, Philippines
- Nagaoka, Japan
- Netanya, Israel
- Okinawa, Japan
- Osaka, Japan
- Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Sapporo, Japan
- Tel Aviv, Israel
- Tokyo, Japan
Cannabis is safer Edit
- Obama correctly said that cannabis is safer than alcohol. See: Cannabis is safer.
- He also said marijuana should be treated more as a public health issue than a criminal one.
- USA. 1 in 10 deaths of working-age adults are alcohol-related (disease, overdose, car crashes, falls, violence, etc). 87,798 per year, 2006 to 2010. .
- Obama signals support for legalizing medical marijuana. . See video. Obama alone can not reschedule marijuana.
See longer article: Cannabis is safer.
- Imagine if Mitt Romney had been elected President of the USA.
- Obama on marijuana legalization. . "My suspicion is that you’re gonna see other states start looking at this". The Washington Post. Jan. 22, 2015. Obama also said: "Last year you had the first time in 40 years where the crime rate and the incarceration rate went down at the same time."
- Holder's Legacy: Steering Away From the Drug War and Mass Incarceration. .
- U.S.: Attorney General Eric Holder Ends Incentive For Law Enforcement To Seize Property.