- Oregon: Moms from Oregon, Colorado and Washington Endorse Measure 91 Marijuana Legalization. Hemp News.
- Scientists Solve Mystery Of Pot-Smoking Siberian 'Ice Princess'. . Shamanic tattoo says to vote out Republican drug warriors.
- The drug war is part of the Republican war on the poor. See infographic. Along with other mass incarceration, student debt, disenfranchisement, wealth inequality.
- Obama’s nominee for a top DOJ slot has said states could legalize marijuana. . She leads ACLU's National Campaign to End Mass Incarceration.
- Where marijuana is legalized, decriminalized or on the November ballot. Table. Washington Post.
- Bill Gates Thinks Thomas Piketty's Attack On Inequality Is Right. The Economist agrees. Huffington Post: Key Inequality Measure Highest Since Great Depression.
Voting for most Republicans keeps boots on the ground longer: In cannabis wars, in Sunni-Shia holy wars, in cultural wars of the Religious Right in the USA. It all distracts from the failure of trickle-down economics  of the 1%.
- 60-second interview: Actor and comedian Tommy Chong. "No longer counter-culture, now I call it over-the-counter culture."
If a bigot like Henry Ford can figure out higher wages (and hemp), maybe so can the do-nothing Republican Congress.
- D.C.: Marijuana Legalization Initiative Receives Major Labor Endorsements. Hemp.org - Hemp News.
~ See: Cannabis news sources. Facebook: Global Marijuana March. And: Cannabis and 2014 U.S. election, Nov. 4.
Running an economy is simple. The free market concentrates wealth. So progressive taxation is a necessity. Along with a living minimum wage. If money is constantly recycled, then people have money to spend, and unemployment is low. Also, there is less crime, and less spending for police, courts, and prisons. So more money goes to individuals to keep the economy running.
- Millions of Americans to vote on marijuana legalization. Travel guru Rick Steves campaigns. . USA Today.
Astounding Percentage Disapprove Of GOP. Republican politicians, private prisons, and sheriffs still want cannabis war. Obama says let states decide. House voted (with only a few Republicans) to let states alone on medical cannabis.
- 2014: State Ballot Measures to Watch. In Kiplinger's Personal Finance. "Minimum wage, marijuana and abortion measures".
|Global Marijuana March links.|
|See 2013, 2014 Global Marijuana March.|
31 cities signed up for the Saturday, May 1, 1999 Global Marijuana March.
|Click the map to go to the city list below by region:|
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
- London, England, UK
- Oslo, Norway
- Prague, Czech Republic
Latin America Edit
Nearby islands Edit
Northern America Edit
United States Edit
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
- Amarillo, Texas, USA
- Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Austin, Texas, USA
- Burlington, Vermont, USA
- Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Cleveland, Ohio, USA
- Eureka, California, USA
- Houston, Texas, USA
- Los Angeles, California, USA
- Madison, Wisconsin, USA
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
- New York City, New York, USA
- San Francisco, California, USA
- Seattle, Washington, USA
- Tampa, Florida, USA
- Tucson, Arizona, USA
- Washington, District of Columbia, USA