- Colorado. Hardline Republican sneaking into Senate. . In House he voted against allowing medical cannabis in states.
- McConnell opposes medical marijuana. Grimes (Democrat) supports discussion. .
- Ballot initiatives can boost turnout 8%. Big 2014 issues are marijuana and minimum wage.
- Minimum wages around the world. By PolitiFact.com.
Majority Of Employers Say Raise The Minimum Wage. So why do Republicans block it?
- Americans Have No Idea How Bad Inequality Is. Drug war is war on poor. See infographic.
- Holder's Legacy: Steering Away From the Drug War and Mass Incarceration. .
Astounding Percentage Disapprove Of GOP. Republican politicians, private prisons, and sheriffs still want cannabis war; while Obama says let states decide. House voted (with only a few Republicans) to let states alone on medical cannabis.
- Marijuana advocates start their 2016 legalization fight in California today. .
- Election 2014! Tommy Chong Explains His Plan to Win! on Dancing with the Stars. . Photo with comments.
Remember Romney Republicans in 2012? Compare to 2014! Happy days are here again!:
- 2014. VoteMedicalMarijuana.org - exposes poor voting record of Republicans. Scoring. Evaluates candidates based on their legislative records.
See: Cannabis news sources. See Facebook: Global Marijuana March. And: Cannabis and 2014 U.S. election, November 4, Tuesday.
- Attorney general questions if marijuana should be in same legal category as heroin. .
- Will Illinois be 17th state to decriminalize? Democrat Rahm Emanuel in favor. .
- New Mexico court OKs marijuana ballot questions. Republicans opposed their inclusion.
- Alaska. Prominent Republicans fundraise for anti-Prop 2 group "Big Marijuana, Big Mistake".
- Marijuana: Italian Army to Grow Cannabis for Medical Purposes. International Business Times.
- Italy to Grow Medical Cannabis; Free Prisoners. . Release 10,000 pot prisoners. .
- Pussy Riot stops in Ann Arbor. . Fighting for prisoners' rights. Boston: .
- Reagan-era Reefer Madness regime: The NFL's Hazy Logic on Marijuana. Cannabis is safer.
- Illinois NORML 'Appalled' That GOP Candidate Would Delay Medical Marijuana Access.
- County opts for pot, tax questions on ballot. Albuquerque, New Mexico. 3-2 vote along party lines; Democrats in the majority.
- World Leaders on the Drug War: Legalize It! "Decriminalization and legal regulation of not just cannabis but as many of the drugs that are currently illegal as possible, with the understanding that some drugs may remain too dangerous to decriminalize". .
A Crucial Election Season for Legalizing Marijuana and Ending the Drug War. State-by-state info.
- U.S. Election, November 4, Tuesday. Absentee and Early Voting. State-by-state info. Turnout matters! State-by-state voter registration deadlines. October 3 in many states! See: Online registration.. And, Voter Registration by mail. CanIvote.org ~ Are you registered, and where is my polling place.
|Global Marijuana March links.|
|See 2013, 2014 Global Marijuana March.|
31 cities signed up for the Saturday, May 1, 1999 Global Marijuana March.
|Click the map to go to the city list below by region:|
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
- London, England, UK
- Oslo, Norway
- Prague, Czech Republic
Latin America Edit
Nearby islands Edit
Northern America Edit
United States Edit
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
- Amarillo, Texas, USA
- Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Austin, Texas, USA
- Burlington, Vermont, USA
- Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Cleveland, Ohio, USA
- Eureka, California, USA
- Houston, Texas, USA
- Los Angeles, California, USA
- Madison, Wisconsin, USA
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
- New York City, New York, USA
- San Francisco, California, USA
- Seattle, Washington, USA
- Tampa, Florida, USA
- Tucson, Arizona, USA
- Washington, District of Columbia, USA