Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Full resolution (720 × 609 pixels, file size: 79 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
|This is a fair use photo, and will only be used on the most relevant pages here. If an appropriate free image license is chosen for this image by the creator of this image, then the image can be used freely anywhere on the Cannabis Wiki and elsewhere. For more info on fair use images, and more, please see this page: Image uploading and use.|
- Campaign to Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol Launches Public Education Effort With Provocative Billboard. April 5, 2012. Yes on Amendment 64: The Colorado Campaign to Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol.
- Campaign billboard stirs conversation – take action to keep it going! April 6, 2012. Yes on Amendment 64: The Colorado Campaign to Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol.
- Colorado marijuana billboard supports 2012 initiative campaign. YouTube video posted April 10, 2012. Official YouTube channel for the 2012 initiative to regulate marijuana like alcohol in Colorado, Amendment 64.
- Billboard over Denver liquor store asks if marijuana makes a person bad. April 5, 2012. The Denver Post.
- Regulate marijuana billboard grabs eyes near Mile High Stadium. By Stephen C. Webster. April 6, 2012. The Raw Story.
Appears on these pages
Click the images below to enlarge them, and for info. Return to top.
Congressional Scorecard. 2016-2018 ballot issues. Register to vote. Facebook GMM.2. Surprise...