This is a mostly Indica variety, one of the earliest in our outdoor collection. Very potent, medium yield, with a hashy taste and aroma. These compact plants will tend to grow to one main stem. An ideal choice for your balcony.
- Developed: inbred 10 plus years
- Stabilized hybrid: not consistent
- Sativa/Indica: 25% / 75%
- Appearance: many with columnar shape, tends towards Indica habit; some turn purple with cold at harvest.
- Smell/taste: Sweet hash taste
- Type high/strength: medium plus, physical
- Height: 2m
- Yield: med plus
- Harvest date (Netherlands natural photo-period): end Sept / begin Oct
- 12hr day exposure harvest (# of weeks): 7-9
- Indoor / greenhouse / outdoor
"Regarding Early Girl cannabis seeds, Ed Rosenthal says he knows (it was) developed by Cultivators' Choice in California in the 70's.
This is a mostly Indica, early variety developed in Northern California. The plants are compact and very sturdy, and will tend to grow to one main stem. Very potent, medium yield, with a hash-y taste and aroma. Inbred for 4 generations and carefully selected for quality and earliness. Early Girl cannabis seeds is an outstanding choice for growers seeking an early Indica-type.
Height: 4 - 6 ft.
Finishing date at 40* N.: Sept. 1
Yield: 1/2 pound
I grew this last year outdoors. about 5' tall at harvest, lots of short side branches with plenty of buds. Yield was about 4 oz. of average quality weed. excellent hashy taste which peaked at about 1 month of curing.
I grew it, or at least something called Early Girl cannabis seeds, that I got from Holland in the late '80s. It was pretty amazing all the way around in my opinion. I got some California Orange at the same time and liked it a little better. That was a while back, though. They might have improved it in recent years. - Been There