- United States. Cannabis-related links - links to organizations, and links for their chapters, etc., organized by state. NORML, MPP, ASA, SSDP, Moms for Marijuana, etc..
- DCP: Medical Marijuana Program. Department of Consumer Protection.
- Connecticut NORML Chapters.
- Connecticut. Marijuana Policy Project.
- Connecticut | Students for Sensible Drug Policy.
- MAP: Drug Policy Links for Connecticut.
- Connecticut contacts, links, and more | a Medical Cannabis Resource Center (MERCY) Info page.
Social media, Facebook Edit
Some news Edit
- Medical Marijuana States Add Number 17, Connecticut. The Huffington Post. By Lucia Graves, June 1, 2012.
- Reminder: CT medical marijuana law effective October 1. September 19, 2012 article.