Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
High Sativa hybrid: California Orange Bud is one of the easier varieties to clone and cultivate under a variety of conditions. With good care it will produce a heavy crop of good quality. Buds are covered with long orange and deep pink hairs. It has an orange candy aroma and flavor. California Orange Bud is a wise selection for experienced and novice growers as well.
- Plant type: Best suitable for indoor growing.
- Plant height: Medium- Indica/Sativa mix
- Stoned or high?: Sativa High - Cerebral Buzz
- THC level: Medium 8-15%
- Flowering Weeks: 9/10
- Yield (Sea of Green on one m2) : 500
- Harvest Month: 9/10
- Grow difficulty: Moderate